Tuesday, November 6, 2012

HAPPY SUPER LATE HALLOWEEN!


Hey Everyone ! This is super late i know,but i've been insanely busy ! Anyways i wanted to say I hope you had an amazing and safe halloween ! :) We sure did ! It was an amazing day/night ! Chris was a ceiling fan heheh and I was a bunny wabbit ! lol I worked all day and some guy even asked me if I was a chicken? lol Idk either. Chris and I ended the day by going out to eat together and just enjoying smiles and laughs as well as eachothers company. It's been so long that we laughed like we did or smiled ! I felt so happy this day and will remember it and appreciate it forever ! Remember to always buy your stuff for next year the day and week after the holiday ! When I went into walmart everything was 50% off or marked down to a $1 ! Killer steal !

I was even able to FACETIME my family back home ! I'm an aunt to the most amazing kids on this earth! I love these children with all my heart and miss them more and more everyday !








                                                 
                                                    Below are my decorations ! & my costume idea !


0 comments:

Post a Comment