Friday, October 26, 2012

DIY: Revamp a run down vanity !


Hi Guys ! Glad to see you back ! So this a fairly old picture of my niece and I working on a 4 year old vanity ! Which i absolutely love ! :)  I'm going to make this tutorial super QUICK! Since I have a lot on my plate today ! But i hope you guys enjoy it !

This project took me less than an hour and i enjoyed it ! So did my sweet niece!  

What you'll need :

Spray Paint (Color of your choice)
Masking tape & Newspaper to cover the mirror (Unless you're going to replace)
& Sand Paper !

So pretty self explanatory you're going to want to SAND DOWN the vanity.
TAPE off anything you don't want to get spray paint on ! 
Then start SPRAY PAINTING !
 I did 3 coats first 2 I let sit over night & then the finishing one i did in the morning and my gorgeous vanity was ready by night ! 

After all of that ! I filled it up with all my stuff and it looked gorgeous ! This was a pottery barn vanity turned into something you might see at a target or sears! 

I love how it turned out and hope you find something similar so this tutorial is somewhat helpful OR if you don't and you just love these tutorials/DIY's let me know in the comments below so I can post more ! :) 

Happy Fall Loves ! <3 


0 comments:

Post a Comment