Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Decorating doesn't have to break the bank !



 So what you see above is some of my fall decor ! Around my home. I absolutley love every piece and love decorating for any occassion.

1. Fake flowers in a reused vase $1
2. Candle that i found in the clearance aisle of Bed&bath and it was missing it's candle holder so my boyfriend shaved it down to fit in there which was re used from one of my candles that melted ! $.89
3. Leave Decor that I put candy inside $2
4. Scarecrow that I hung on the front door with a fridge magnet $2

I absolutely enjoy all these decorations and getting festive & have recently found tons of stuff at Walmart that are already going on clearance from their fall sale ! Exciting :)

                    Happy fall Lovely ! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment